Friday, March 11, 2005

203 reunion

203 reunion........thanx a ton subaniji for going out of town n letting me slip outta office to get together with my dearmost frnds.........
phir wohi sor phir wohi gana bajana wohi counters, wohi titlu wohi masti...........supercool. lived good ol hostel days again for 2 hours. in jsut thanx to my stars mahi was here for some paper presentation so caught up with all news frm hostel...........all ash -nonash gola all teh "interesting SFI" stuff.......
Bechara Sridhar was confused if he had come to his home or somewhere else(hehe)
n teh wedding pics......vani n her time with pics!! n there was this pick we all want to lift......the pic with me all over. i don rem why i was in teh front leaving teh bride n groom in teh background (heheheh me!!)
bac home @ 9-30 pm after 5 calls frm worried mom (first time so late!!)
cut 2 location change:office
saleem sir-kal saab hyd ko 5 baje aagaye teh na APUSP gaye the......
me: awwwwwwwww wht if he found out i was not in APUSP!!!!!
thn suddenly, subhani sir: amma veechika!!
grrrrrr he found out:((...............aww jaldi jaldi veechi kuch socho!!
bang!!
subhani sir:is this teh letter they gave u....was it like this whn they gave u??
me::: awwww i kept it in my bag sir, marchipota ani:)
subz: u shud take catre of such imp letter blah blah blah.............
((hahhahaaha.........)) ok sir!
neat na!!
am just waiting for this TS...may b by early next week wud get it n bas with teh draft letter apna resignation letter dedungi:) hav been thinking this for last 2 months
now therez this road project amam asked me to do...
dekhenge....miles to go before i sleep

No comments: