Saturday, May 07, 2005

Wadda Year....

Another year,another chapter, another phase of my life comes to an end.... what a yr it was....... some serious growing up... hmm... turning 22 brings in a mixed feeling....... i always wanted to be 22 but now i feel so soon!!
My 21st year was sort of strange.. not my usual days.... guess it was kind of an interphase between the carefree vichi to a lil mature vichi(well... still not all tht mature) working, meeting the gr8 people (found a few ppl i wud really luv to b frndz with).. was a different exp. but basically i remain the same..
overall i was lucky this year....... got my diamonds :D, met some amazing people, got thru a no.14 ranked US univ... hope this coming year is as good n i get to go to TAMU..
This bday was boring but was full of pleasant suprises,was invited to a disco (!!), ppl i least expected to rememeber my bday wished me..... and ppl i thought cud never forget my bday forgot to wish me :( , n some frndz called me up n forgot to wish me !!! well life keeps changing u can't expect things to b same always (!!)
I really hope tht i don forget the bdays of all ppl who wished me whom i expected to wish.... basically every1 i know...

No comments: